Cranberry Hemp Berry Blast Smoothie
Smoothie Cup and Straw
- 1 Cup Spinach fresh or frozen
- 1 tbsp Honey locally grown
- 1/2 each Banana I freeze them to minimize added ice
- 1 cup Mixed Berries I freeze fresh berries. frozenheps to minimize added ice
- 4 chunks Pineapple
- 1 tsp Hempseed
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1 cup Water adjust for desired smoothness
- 1/2 cup Ice adjust as needed
- 1/4 cup Cranberry Juice
- 1 scoop Protein Powder your choice
Mix Spinach, banana, strawberries, mixed berries and pineapple
Add hempseed, tumeric and 1/2 cup of water
Blast for 5 seconds
Add honey, cranberry and remaining water
blast for 10-15 seconds
Add ice for desired coldness
Remember, life happens for you. Live your purpose!
Lynn F Austin, MBA is an author and speaker. Her messages reflect her courage and commitment against fear, doubt, and disbelief. Dedicated to serving causes impacting domestic violence and at-risk youth, she strives to inspire others to live their purpose.
Share your story, we would love to hear from you. Please feel free to leave a comment below or click here to send a message.