BOM Cumin Spiced Beets with Onion
- Medium Saucepan with lid
- 2 tbsp Canola Oil
- 1 small Onion
- 1 each Clove minced
- 1.5 tsp Cumin Seed
- 2 tbsp All-purpose flour
- 5 medium Beets peeled and quartered
- 2 each Tomatoes peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1.5 cup Water
- 1 tsp Salt
- Heat a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Pour in oil and saute onion and garlic until translucent.
- Mix in cumin seed and saute an additional 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle in flour and saute 1 minute more.
- Stir in beets, tomatoes, water, and salt.
- Reduce heat to low, cover pan with lid, and allow to simmer 30 to 45 minutes, until beets are tender.
Remember, life happens for you. Live your purpose!
Lynn F Austin, MBA is an author and speaker. Her messages reflect her courage and commitment against fear, doubt, and disbelief. Dedicated to serving causes impacting domestic violence and at-risk youth, she strives to inspire others to live their purpose.
Share your story, we would love to hear from you. Please feel free to leave a comment below or click here to send a message.