Read these rules before sharing your comments.
By TheBOM Squad
We welcome your feedback and discussion on BettingOnMe.com. Please share your thoughts and opinions in our comments section, but be sure to follow the guidelines below. We reserve the right to remove any comment that violates these guidelines.
1. Be respectful: Refrain from using foul language. Comments that are threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, obscene, offensive, or profane will be removed.
2. Do not post advertising or promotions in your comments: The Comments section is meant to encourage discussion and friendly debate. Comments that constitute unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail; involve any commercial activities and/or sales, or impersonate any person or entity will be removed.
3. Be certain you want to share your comment before you post it: You will be unable to delete it once your post is live, so before you post, be sure you are comfortable with the comment you’re sharing, and that you’re not sharing any personal information you’ll want to remove at a later date.
4. Help us keep the comments section a welcoming environment; if you see a post that violates these guidelines, report it here.
5. We love your comments! We may excerpt them in BettingOnMe content.