BOM PESTO PASTA WITH GROUND TURKEY AND KALE
Easy and flavorful ground turkey, pasta and kale dish
Yield: 4 servings
- Nutribullet (for pesto)
- Your favorite skillet
- 1/2 lb pasta
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 3/4 cup BOM Pesto Your choice, I used garden to table basil, tomato, garlic- Aero Garden
- 2 handfuls Kale Your choice garden to table – Aerogarden
- 1/2 cup Parmesean cheese your choice and to taste – also consider feta cheese
- Cook pasta
- While pasta is cooking, brown ground turkey and season as desired.
- Chop kale and add chopped kale.
- Add pasta water to turkey, kale and remove from heat when kale softens.
- When pasta is done, drain and add.
- Add pesto to pasta, turkey and kale and toss until combined
- Add parmesan cheese on top and toss lightly. Garnish with tomato if desired.
Lynn F Austin, MBA, is an author and speaker. Her messages reflect her courage and commitment against fear, doubt, and disbelief. Dedicated to serving causes impacting domestic violence and at-risk youth, she strives to inspire others to live their purpose.
Share your story, we would love to hear from you. Please feel free to leave a comment below or click here to send a message.