BOM Pesto Pasta
- Pasta Cooker
- AeroGarden with Basil and Tomato seed pods
- 2 cups Fresh Basil I grow my own Basil using an AeroGarden, so I cut fresh herbs from my plants.
- 3 tsp Garlic Cloves minced optional 3 teaspons of minced garlic
- 1/8 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oll I used the Kirklands brand
- 1/2 cup Parmeasan Cheese
- 1/3 cup pine nuts optional
- 6 ounces pasta
- 4 each heirloom tomatos I grow these too, so again I pick them freshly from my AeroGarden tomato plant.
- Cook pasta according to instructions. I use a pasta cooker that takes 15 minutes. drain sprinkle with a touch of olive oil and set aside.
- Combine the fresh-cut basil, minced garlic, black pepper, salt, virgin olive oil in NutriBlast or food processor of choice until it reaches your desired consistency. I do mine until it is a smooth texture.
- Add the pesto sauce on top of the pasta, garnish with toasted pine nuts, parmeasan cheese and tomatoes (if desired) and serve.
Remember, life happens for you. Live your purpose!
Lynn F Austin, MBA is an author and speaker. Her messages reflect her courage and commitment against fear, doubt, and disbelief. Dedicated to serving causes impacting domestic violence and at-risk youth, she strives to inspire others to live their purpose.
Share your story, we would love to hear from you. Please feel free to leave a comment below or click here to send a message.