BOM Ginger Mango Smoothie
I wanted a smoothie with a tropical, citrusy taste with a hint of tart. I got that from the mango so added turmeric for an earthy flare and ginger for a bit of peppery sweetness
Yield: 2 servings
- 1 each mango peeled, chopped
- 1 each banana chopped
- 1 1" piece of ginger peeled, finely grated
- 1/2 cup Almond milk (or coconut water)
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 3-4 each ice cubes (optional)
- peel and chop mango, chop banana and peel and finely grate ginger, then place in Nutribullet.
- add almond milk (or coconut water) and ground turmeric
- Blast for 20 seconds. check consistency. add additional almond milk for desired smothness,
- add ice cubes for desired coldness
Lynn F Austin, MBA, is an author and speaker. Her messages reflect her courage and commitment against fear, doubt, and disbelief. Dedicated to serving causes impacting domestic violence and at-risk youth, she strives to inspire others to live their purpose.
Share your story, we would love to hear from you. Please feel free to leave a comment below or click here to send a message.